Bring your clothes to Eva B to collectively make an effort to reduce the amount of clothes that end up in the landfill each year.
How it works?
You can drop off your clothes at any time during store opening hours, Monday to Saturday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Sunday from 12pm to 6 p.m. No appointment is necessary. We normally have a buyer ready to welcome you and assess your garments on site.
Our buyers will sort through your clothes with you and identify which items we can take and which items you can keep. If you're looking to get rid of unselected items, we can donate them to charity so you don't have to. The two charities we donate to are:
Resilience Montreal: https://www.resiliencemontreal.com
For items we take, we'll give you store credit that you can immediately use to buy clothes or food at the cafe. Store credit is valid for 3 years and is also applicable on purchases made at our second store, Eva D, located just a 30 second walk away. When purchasing items with Store Credit, please note that you will be required to pay tax separately. We do not offer cash in exchange for your clothes.
We offer this service to encourage our customers not to throw their clothes in the trash. It's an effort to reduce the amount of clothing that ends up in landfills each year. We do not offer much for your clothes, so if you have high value clothes we encourage you to try selling them yourself online before coming to see us in store.
A few reminders before bringing your clothes:
- Clothes do not need to be folded, but should be washed
- Check and empty all pockets
- Do not put any fragile objects in the bags
- We accept all types of adult clothing (we don't have a children's section yet).
- We accept all types of clothing accessories (ex: shoes, scarves, jewelry, hats, handbags etc.)
- We do not take books, but we accept vinyl, VHS, CDs and cassettes.
We reserve the right to refuse to evaluate any clothing. If you have any further questions about how much we might offer you for specific items, call us at 514-849-8246.
* We do not offer cash in exchange for your clothes.